Monday, July 25, 2011

Came back~!!

Just came back from my trip to KL, Malacca and Penang for almost a week..
However.. am kinda lazy to update my blog...
Well...will uploads some pic on and off bout the trip~...
All i know is...
I'm fresh back from my trip..
back to the straight path...

I'm really trying very hard to keep u out my mind.. and is working day by day..
so plz dun ask me out, cz i dun wanna see u
and u shud know the reason..
I will reply u...
but plz dun ask stupid question..u not a kid nymore..
~..i'll appreciate it lotzz~
Thank u~...
WOW~...talk like i'm grown up ba...keke...
Well...I AM..
and I'm strong enough not to fall back into your arms...
and u make me strong..so be proud of me instead~

Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts..
Listen to this song..and those are words tat i want u to know..
Dun tell me.."we dun know what will happen in future"
that is just another bullshit..
sry to be hush~..but tats the truth..
isn't it true??

Well...we are still frens..no doubt...
keep it..precious as a frenship..

No comments:

Post a Comment