Monday, August 10, 2009

My 1st blog..

Hey!!.....tis is my first tym create a blog, and i'm not tat use to it but slowly i will..haha..Well, i think tis is the place where i can share my personal life and write down wat i had experience in my everyday life ya...hahahahaha...wow!...i cn't wait to write in it..hahaha
ok....
Today i had my lunch with papa, which we normaly did but sometimes i lazy..haha...but today i have a great time talking and sharing with dear father. He was trying to explain how my future cn earn more money.Well, what he told me is quite true, i can easily earn few 'K' wif my future carrier without have to sit in the office n obey orders from the boss and i can work happily and enjoy myself every second i'm working..hmmmm..i shud say enjoying...hahahaha...
In orders not to make u guys felt blurr, i love music so tats y my future is somthing to do inside the music field..hahahaha..my pap say tat i oni have to work 4 hours in 5 days...wow..oni 4 HOURS in 5 DAYS?? wow!!.......
Not oni my future we were talking, we oso shared about our spiritual life.If a person drew further from God, tat particular person is really gonna b in a big trouble.on and on talking n sharing.....nice 1...hahahahahahhaa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment