Friday, September 18, 2009

Doulos International Nite..




Yup! Today is the Doulos international nite..actualy i bought 2 tickets, 1 is for me and the other 1 is for my friend.Well unfortunately, my friend text me n told me tat she can't come...and i was like..ARRRHGHH! wat!!, and in my mind is like "you rejected my invitation twice"oo...quite dissapointed..but wat to do...tis is part of life..hahahaha....So wif that 1 free ticket, i tough i might ask my dear Ah Boo to come, haha...tell u wat, she even gave me a better answer which is "jinn a..i bought 2 more friends o, do u have more tickets" ...........and i was like OK.....the tickets was all SOLD OUT!!...no more left, not even a little bitty..haha..now wat~~....So, i think think think, finally got an answer, tat is i gave my 2 ticket to Jack and teman my dear A boo and her 2 friends sit at the pavilion...for your imformation, you need a ticket to go in to Hossana Hall to watch which i think is better...hahahahha..but in pavilion was not too bad la...hahahhaa...although a lot of mosquitos n sort of a bit warm..hahahaha.....well, at least i made sacrifices..hahahaha...


so back to the doulos international nite, ermm.....it was nice and interesting...haha..just imagine u stay inside a boat wif 300 plus people wif 50 different countries...tat is WOW!!!..din't got to take more photos but i saw 1 doulos guy looks a bit like an actor but i dun knw which 1..hahahhaha..well, u can check it out the pic below and mayb can tell me which actor..hahaha.


haha..so tis is the guyhahahahha...,he look better in his real look..n his ENGLISH was nice to listen..wakaka..o ya....a boo n me got to take pic wif the Doulos 'sailor' the patung...haha...very cute ooo..wakakakakaka....


taa da....so cute oo...haha..the Doulos gonna leave by this Sunday...owww~~ gonna miss them sooo much...hahahahaa..no worry, they sure will come again d...hahahaha...looking forward for them to come again..hahaha...

ok...i think tis the 2nd blog, not too much i think, but keeping up..hahahaha...so, tats about it for 2day..hahahahhaa....nitezzzzz...

1 comment:

  1. you publish my nickname call "ah boo" =.=''' btw, im sorry that ask u to teman me.. T_T erm.. oh ya, blek.. haha.. :P im ur 1st follower blog oh.. u followe my blog too~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete