Monday, September 28, 2009

A dinner in Wagamama 1 Borneo




















I really do have a wonderful time having my dinner in 1 Borneo Wagamama, i went there wif my mum n sis..we had a voucher of 50% for every sushi, we had it because we ate over hundred ringgit in wagamama last time, so we had free 50% voucher. So, we thought of using it when my dad is not around because my dad is not really fancy on japanese food, so we eat it today la cz my dad when to KL to watch his Malaysian Open( tennis thingie)..hahahaha....so we have our sushissss, oooOO...yummm yummm~~ sooo ssooo deliciousss~~got butther fish la, got sashimi la, we ate udong mian la, got a small tampura come wif the udon mee laa, got green tea la...from rm4 to rm 15 all oso we sapu!!..wakakakaka...after finishing our food, we went to have a walk in the mall, too full dy, so must walk to digest a bit...haha...walk walk walk....WOW!!...so fast oredy got christmas decoration, deepavali oso belum sampai ..hhahaha....so SS a bit la..waklakaka...actualyl oredy SS during makan sushi...hahaha...cn't help it, must share wif u guys ma,,hahahhaa...quite fun la....i bliv if eat wif frens mayb more than wat we have just now..haha..no worry, if really got tat chance, i surely won't miss to post in my blog..haha..stay tune..hahaha...thn really can sing the song "tinggi-tinggi gunung Kinabalu"hahahha....can't wait dy..haiyoo..each time asalkan something to do wif sushi i sure go sot sot dy..hahaha..bare wif me..wahaha


p/s:...i taught can might as well visit my k-go in wagamama cz he work there manatahu he off pula..haizzz...later he say i din visit him la this la tat la..haha..but sure go again d..haha ..
all for now la...hehe..nitezz everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment