Sunday, September 20, 2009

REGREAT!!

I regreat now!!.......sorry sis, i really want to send you to airport but i just can't seem to wake up..i so so so so so sorry, and i shoudn't had

Seeing the red car saga leaving the house, my heart is like"come back come back, just giv me a chance" well, i brush my teeth as fast ask possible, clean up ask super as possible and i went in my room n change but look at the time is oredy 7 something am if they continue wait for me than they will be very late then....,so i walk to my living room and look at the car leaving the house...i feel that wat is wrong wif me? we oredy discuss this all, and b'cz of my 1 react i screw it all up...y can;t i just sacrifice, y can't i just wake up....WAKE UP JINN!!!!!....father, mother i really dont know wat to say to u.......i'm such a dissapointment to u.....everytime i sure will make u guys down, unhappy, dissapointed....u guys are my great parents, is oni tat me mysrlf dont know how to appreciate...i really a disgust child..sorry mom sry dad.....what should i do to really change my whole reaction??????? ARRRGGHHH i so so so regreat now...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment