Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year New Resolution~

New Year sure have New Resolution d la~..but some of the resolution is the same as the previous year's resolution...hmmm? nvm
wat i can't acchieve last year i will try my best to acchieve THIS YEAR..hahahha
here goes~~
  1. Read the BIBLE everyday- The early of year 2009, i can tell that i never really touch the BIBLE unless really have to like......in the church, in youth cell n stuff..haha..yea..not good not good..so this year, must read it everyday..thank God tat i work in ASMA, so no excuse to say no time for God..haha..
  2. Study in UCSI, it is in KL( ya ya ya -.-"....some ppl will say is impossible d la)- Well, go KL to study is one of my 'DREAM' ..haha..=.=" serious..hmmmm... not gonna say much but i have FAITH in God, i pray hard and wat i can do now is to learn how to take care of my own self..haha..ya...and prove to my lovely parents..
  3. Improve my Music studies such as Theory, Hearing and stuff- I had to prepare myself for uni this year, prepare for more challenging things to learn..but first of all, i have to train myself to detect chords n chords progression. so next time, without looking at the chords i can play by hearing..haha..WOW!!..
  4. Learn how to Drive!..no, i shud say Driving license- have to learn dy, prices is getting more n more expensive dy..haha...
  5. Exercise frequently to 减肥..=.="-..eeerr....use to jog for at least 2 round in Kompleks stadium, but after i stop dy...dun knw when was tat..scared half a round oso tired dy..haha..doink~..canot like tat la..hahahahahha....JIA YOU for this year!!..HAHA
  6. Not be so laaazzzzyyyyyy~~~~- haha....last year too lazy dy, after finish my one year coarse in ums which is suppose to end in June but tat "U" make it early to April..sot wan!..after tat, doing nothing lazing around in the house..like ngok ngok..pig a!..ahahha
  7. Don't hurt myself- Have to really take care of myself, need to prove to parents tat i can do it!..no need to worry so much on me..haha..need God's help
  8. hmmmm?? thnking thinking.......

hmmm? will need time to think for 3 more....hehehee....

No comments:

Post a Comment