Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tired but i LIKE IT


Hi guys~..sry again for the "PAUSE" , was quite busy and lazy hhahahha...yup
Well..i think i sekali gus write down everything here since i miss so many days..haha..
Hmmm...
I started to teach lil kids beginner piano, actually uncle told me it was 3, n than left 2..However that '1' had a small problem and she wanted her previous teacher to teach( dun misunderstand a~, i never seen her face before k~..hahaha...so not me fault..hahaha..:))
So..left 2~..2 also beginner, 2 lil cute kids..Kelvin and Melisa...owww~~...sooooo cute~~ AND of cz like other normal kids are..NAUGHTY~..ahahah..but still cute~..hehehe

Next Wed 2 more kids to teach,just to help a teacher to follow with her students cz she is gonna get married...so mayb sort off busy preparing this and tat for her BIG DAY..ahahaha...
hmmm...sort of tired today cz uncle Ronald my boss, not feeling well and have to rest full blast, and i have to stay till 9.30pm to jaga the academy, and close the academy when everythings end..so really tired but I LIKE IT!!!...dun knw y..i seems to like working..hahaha..mayb first time la~...hahahaha...but kesian my dear mom cz hav to wait for me, but she still make use of her time doing her stuff using my lap..so..THANKS MOM~

Well...sort of tired today, gonna slp now cz tomorrow another day to perang!!!...hahaha..dun knw perang wat~~..hhahahhaha

o Yah~...found a software of editing picture..quite nice but is chinese, found in my friend's blog..hahaha..he introduce so i tried... not bad..hmmm...still mastering~
here is 1 i tried..hahhaa..ok ma?


ok~..really gotta slp now....gud nite and God bless every1~~!!!
NITEZZ NITezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment