Monday, February 1, 2010

Attended a Funeral Service~

CHURCH is where you can find happiness and solemness.

Today is my 2nd time playing piano in a funeral service, each time i attend a funeral service my mood sure change, no matter how happy the minute before, once they started to walk into the cathedral, my heart just sank down. Is easy to say " Rejoice for she/he is joining the Lord now" but whn we put ourself in their shoe, is quite hard.

I praise God for letting me serve in the church, this is also a way God is teaching me. Throughout the service, i felt tat God trying to tell me tat appreciate your love ones when they are still in our midst. Well, those tat have their love ones, appreciate them and also appreciate your time together, we never know when God want His child to go home.

Looking at the family walk to the coffin and to pay their last respect to their love one, my tears just drop. I learned a lot and thank God~

No comments:

Post a Comment