Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My patient and Toleration~

Well currently still in my working place waiting for prayer meet prac starts at 7pm.
There is a student today really got me into a frust mode, she forgot to bring her books, how am i suppose to teach? She is quite steady in the first minute, listening and following but once she got excited dy, dun wanna listen dy, the words tat i said kena lock outside her ears..ahdui~. macam mana ni...
Well...is a frust in the beginning, but once u cool down n think. THIS is another way God is testing my patients and my toleration..
God is observing me how am i going to deal wof such situation, tell the truth, i really canot tahan kids wif this kind of attitude..
Well..i'm learning quite hard tough, thank God also for other students tat i have.. the rest are not as bad as this lil cute girl,
God thank u for everything~
Oopsss 5 minute to 7pm dy..gotta go...
prayer meeting in Cathedral~...

No comments:

Post a Comment