Sunday, April 25, 2010

Early Sis Birthday Dinner~..

Today's praise and worship is really awesome, Michelle u did well!!
Bishop preach a good message, his jokes also really funny
Bishop said i play well, and his compliment really boost up my comfidents..
Thank GOD wif this talent tat u gave me, give me another talent so i can use it to glorify your name!!
Have an early birthday dinner for my sis~, just in case sunddenly she is not available tomorrow..hahahaha...
we went to 1B wagamama..saw Rev Sng, ps Soo jean and oso her sis..



I was not wearing glasess that time, but my sis insist tat i look more better wif my glasses..so yea...wore my spec n contact together..of cz after that took out my spec la..
well..this is me without glasess, take times to biasa, even me myself still tidak biasa...
i will not wear contact everyday but slowly slowly la...

No comments:

Post a Comment