Sunday, April 4, 2010

Should I build back the bonding?

Am i too busybody or wat?
i'm not asking u those just for fun or to 'ke po'
as a cousin, asking u these is not too much rite?
i feel so sad and dissapointed wif what u told me..
u shut me up just like tat
maybe u dun feel a thing, but i'm the 1 who read the message, i feel something
and tat "something" is not making me feeling good..
oh well, can't do anything to change a thing! only HIM can change life
BUT first u have to open up your heart..
If there is a needle pitching in your heart, u have to pull that needle out so u wont feel the pain!
I belive God has a purpose for you to b here,
God is testing you, God is watching you..
I believe if u can't deal wif the situation u are having now, how are u going to live in KL?
i b'liv there has even greater challenge..
Well....i really don't know how 2 tell u...i hope that U can really release all your problems to God, and ask him to teach you how 2 solve,
and take away the hatreds in u..that is the most important things u have to do..
1 thing i really want u to know
if u got to read my blog..
no matter what happened or what missunderstanding u are having
WE ALL STILL LOVE YOU...
and i owez love cousins to have a strong BONDING..

No comments:

Post a Comment