Sunday, June 27, 2010

Am I prepare?

One more week to Uni life..
it has been more than a year waiting to continue my degree course..
wait till my heart dun feel any excitement..
what pump up my excitement i think is the old friends that i've never met for a year, dun know how they look now?..

UMS..
this place given me a lot happy and sad memories..
i felt very scared sometimes to think back those memories..
the pathway, those stairs, the roads..
i'm gonna face them everyday, and memories will automatically pop out infront me..
memories..will only be memories..

Well~
I guess is one of the process in life..issit?..not sure..
still have to go on wif life
too many things happen in one go..
i really need God's comfort..
let me focus!....FOCUS wat is important!,,


No comments:

Post a Comment