Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy moments pass so fast

18th June 2010 - SUTERA HABOUR..

Yesterday was a great day!
I am Happy
or should i say...
" I AM HAPPY"
Heavy downpour nearly crashes everything!
is FLOODED and JAM~
no matter what, we still wont let the rain upset us...
so....
i love yesterday!...and hope yesterday will be tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow
but i think is quite impossible..
(tak kan la can have birthday everyday)
I've made a gift for the main actor yesterday night
it cracks my head a lot, thinking wat decoration, wat design?
well....with love, patient, mind that almost burst!
i've made a preety nice wan!!..hahhaa..
i love the present myself, love it till dun feel like giving it..!...
well....u have to give wat u like...haha..
no picture...huhuhu...busy playing around!...trying to push him of the shore!!...and....listen to his LAME joke...all of us sort of beh tahan him...hahaha...
well....still happy though!

n lastly!!..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY... !!!!
n hope u like my handmade present.......
and.....
nah~...nothing!
be happy and take care of yourself..

No comments:

Post a Comment