Saturday, July 10, 2010

Uni LIFE

this is the view outside my window..
my desk...the most nice desk i choose among the rest..kekekekke...

i sleep ontop....keke...quite cooling oso la...
BUDAK SIJIL~...oopsss....nolar~....BIDAK SPS dy!..upgrade!


sempat juga ss in my school dance studio~..kekekeke...big mirror ba...where can i resist..

Yup~..I start studying dy, continue my bachelor year now in UMS...
I'm taking JAzz piano as my major instrument..keke..and violin as my minor...
dun knw whether i can cope wif it..
but i want myself to b BUSY!
filll my mind wif STUFF so i wont simply think other thing..
well..~ i can see tat this coarse really gonna b a BLAST of performance and activities..
and of coz assignmentsssss
I just wanna occupied my mind wif ALL THIS!!

okay~....will tell more next time...kekekekke..
nitezzzz~



No comments:

Post a Comment