Thursday, June 30, 2011

First Day of July

Today is the first day of July.
Time really flies by so quickly.
I can't imagine that it has been half a year dy..
What have i done in the fist half of the year?
waiting~.. I've been waiting for more than a year.
I'm so glad that i have made a stop in this.
Is not i give up, Is just that giving both side leaving a better life.

2nd half of the year i hope everything goes smoothly,
From the day we stop texting each other, i knew that i have made the right choice.
Seeing you now living your life without guilt,
seeing you now living your life without me as one of your burden,
Well...
I'm learning and never easy to put down.
This is part of life,
you have teach me how 2 be more stronger in my life.
Sometimes i ask God, why you treat me like this? why you can live life so happily and leaving me facing all those pain and hurts alone.
Now i understand...
All this while, All these years...
I really know what is LOVE.
Love doesn't mean must be together
like there's a chinese terms..
“爱不一定是占有"
而是
"爱是为彼此祝福”
Love doesn't mean owning someone, but is to give blessing to the person you love.
Well...
As long your face is showing the happy look
My face will also happy for you.
As for me..
NO worries..
I can handle myself~..
All the BEst to u~..

No comments:

Post a Comment