Friday, June 10, 2011

Will be fine~

Today you sent the longest message ever.
I think this is the last message u sent. I'm really thankful that u din reply me. If not i scared i might reply u back. Then everything will "毁灭".
I hope after today, after this very second.
you can be a good person. Love and cherish the one that love you.
I'm sorry to write those message.
Is not true~
I never meant that.

This moment.
I'm glad that you stand at my shoe and think.
If i can treat u as " FRIEND" so easily, that means i never love u before.
Give me time. at the moment is difficult and is impossible.
When the day i can call u friend.
Thats the day i put everything down.
Now..is hard..
11 more days to yr b'day..
i dun think what we planned can still go on...
Well~..
wish you Happy Birthday then~...
and be happy each day..

I hope today is the day of tears.
Last day of sadness..
After today~..Everything will be as fine
After today~.. Everyday will be as happy..
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment