Tuesday, August 2, 2011

之前和之后的“笑”

I love to smile...
Since baby...sleep oso smile...
I knw i love to smile...
Smile can make ppl happy...
Smile is suppose to be from the heart...
I know...i love to smileee
BUT..
When a person had reach to a certain age,
where they experience hurt,
where they really know what love means,
where they know how heart pain it is to be hurt by a person u love the most..
S.M.I.L.E
can be fake..
no more from the heart..
only a show..
it had become another tool to hide the hurt u have..

我爱笑
baby的时候,睡觉都会笑
我知道我是爱笑。
笑能够让周围的人感觉温馨和开心。
笑是因该从心底的
我知道....我是爱笑的...
但是
当一个人长大了。
当一个人经历过伤痛的时候,
当一个人明白什么事爱的时候,
当一个人被一个她很爱的人伤的时候,
已变成的很假,
已不时发自内心的笑容,
“它”变成了一种掩饰,
“它”变成了一种用具掩盖心里面的痛

BUT!!
I belive..
once u learn your lesson..
you are even more wiser~!!..
u stand back on the ground..
force yourself to be stronger~..
I believe!!
there will be this one day..maybe not now..
smile can be from the heart again..

但是!!
我相信
以当你从失败中学习
你会比之前聪明了许多。。
你会再爬起来。。
逼自己坚强起来
我相信!!
总会有这一天,也许不是现在
“笑”可以再次从 心底的。

No comments:

Post a Comment