Monday, August 15, 2011

You started calling again~..

I dun know in what reason..
you start calling again..
start asking where am i
start asking what am i doing
start asking how am i the whole day..
yes..u never once stop asking "what you doing?"
Well..
i had promise myself ..
a promise that can help me not fall back into hurts again..
a promise that will make me stronger in life..
the 2nd piercing is to remind myself..
each time i look into the mirror...
the 2nd piercing reminded me so strongly..

Each time u call..
I remind myself again not to think too much..
I remind myself it was only just a frenly call..
yes...and these are the thoughts that are owez stay in my heart..
and it will never change..
forever..

B'cz of the past..
I protect myself from hurt
I protect myself from being used..
I protect myself in sweet talks and "promise" that never once made..
Tat's y i am more careful in life
Tat is one of the reason why i dun wanna meet u..
Give me more time..
I will meet u again..
tat time..no other feelings juz oni Friend..
there will be tat day..

but..
thanks again for caring..
appreciate it a lot..

No comments:

Post a Comment