Saturday, October 29, 2011

Last blogging~

I love to blog..
because i don't know where to express everything in my heart.
However, what you write in the blog can lead to a misunderstanding because it only needed a pair of eye to read.

So~
This gonna be the last blog for now.
So I'll just end this blog with what i gone through the whole day.
I can't sleep the whole night last nite~ thinking a lot of things..
Woke up very early cz i have a performance in ums.
Tried my very best to fit in the flow throughout the performance, Thank God everything went ok~..
After everything ended, went to fetch my mom..
My mom keep asking "why are you so quiet?"
and stupid me answer " Cz I'm hungry, no tenaga to talk" =.=

I went to cut my hair again~..
I jut don't know how to explain, each time i'm too happy....I will go and cut my hair..
however it helps a lot in releasing a lot of my stressness and burdenss.

This blog gonna be the last..
I dun knw where to release everything.. maybe have to 看海 more often now..
But it helps a lot in reducing misunderstanding..

Well~...
everything back to the heart..i hope it has more capacity to fit in all those frustration.
This blog was first created on the 10th August 2011..and end on the 29October 2011..
I read back all this 180 post..this what i gone through from the year 2009 till now 2011.
i knw my changes..

Okay~..not gonna write much..
Have a good day..
God bless everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment