Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Why?

Second year of studying
everything is getting tougher each day~...
Stress and emotions strike every single day..
However, i tried my very best to become a better person, be a better person than the previous me.

Coming to 2 years dy,
During this period of time, i have change a lot...
you are the 1 that really cause me to change.

Because of you, i want to be stronger so tat i would not fall back to the same trap again..
Because of you, i tried so hard to slim down, build back the confidence that i once lost
Because of you, I train myself so hard in not to fall a single tears when hurts strike~..
Because of you...
Because of you...

Why?
Until this very moment..i still asking why?
It has been almost 2 years..i ask myself over and over again...WHY?
Why we still keep in touch..
Why we can't just put a fullstop..
Why you want my pics for..
Why do you call once awhile..
Why do i still layan you...
Why i just can't accept other guy..
Why do you still wanna meet up
Why?? Why?? Why??

all i want to knw is WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment