Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day OFFFF~

Today is my day off~...
got up quite late, almost 10am i guess.haha....
Not to waste all my time lazing around in the house, i went out wif my parent..
went to UMS LINK to ask about my certificate...
from the day i finished my cert year till now, i think at least got 11 months dy asking them boutour certificate and the same old answer they gave us until this very day IS " o...itu sijil still IN PROCESS ..."..ahdui~..i think our sijil make out of gold....not enough gold have to DIG!..haha...


After tat...went to imgrant firm(next to UMS tat building) to wait for my dad,
waited at least an hour...sit there ngoi ngoi..haha..luckily they have tv to watch to..
watching an indon series...due to sitting quite a distance away, so have to depend on the subtitle..one thing i can say bout tat is SUCKS!
show one sentence and than POOF!!..lost in action for a few conversation..and than POOF!..balik lagi....apa ni~~... haizz...


Around an hour later, my dad got his passport back and off for LUNCH~..
errr..i can say is late lunch la...haha...
pusing pusing pusing, dad say Kolombong GIANT, mom say other place..and i suggested in BEVERLY and at the end balik DAMAI...DOINK~~..


Went home after tat..cz my dad wanna play tennis, and i have to go n make a pair of sunglasses..
my eyes really canot tahan the brightness of the sun..tambah lagi drought this few days, ooopss no oo...IS few MONTHS..mahu pening dy..
but have to tahan for few more days..baru can get my glasses..huhuhuhu..


Dinner in the house!...since last year..our family seldom really cook in the house n eat cz most of the time we got home late...
MOM's COOK FOOD IS STILL THE BEST!!


Hmmm...
one thing lacking is~
LAKSAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~....
arrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!.........
i belum dapat makan Yee Fong's LAKSA!!
SAM!!...laksa laksa laksa laksa laksa~

2 comments: