Sunday, March 21, 2010

FINALLY~..haizzz~

okay~ before I start writing down all my crapss..
I have to really tell you guys what keep me from updating my blog since last Friday.
I wanted to update my blog last Fri but the line seems to like to play hide and seek this few days, and it really got into my nerves..
So i thought i can update my blog yesterday.
i nearly finished what i wrote but when i got out to get my bag and come back..
IS GONE!!
everything just dissapear and i was like...WTH!..i checked whether did it auto save itself but NO!..don't have o..how can it be??
wanted to retype everything but is already 12am and i have to off9 early..However.. I will sekali gus write everything down now...haizz..:(

okay~..here goes ( Oh!...before that, i hav to say tat this blog is gonna a bit long, so pplleeasseee...bare with me k~~...hehe)
FRIDAY
last Friday i attended a photoshop class. I can't concentrate much on what Edwin say cz my stupiak lappy canot open photoshop CS2 and have to uninstall CS2 and install CS3..take me a long time....when the time everything was well installed, class already ended~..apa ni!
Well...i can still remember a bit what he thought, so hv to master it..
well..this is wat his assignment for me,,so believe me..i've been to PARIS


AND~~..Finally i got to eat mey LAKSAAA~ and its in YEE FONG!!..haha
Thanks Sam!!
( Sam... remember what we promise a..haha )

SATURDAY
Work in the morning
GB ministry in the afternoon..
Thank God for the numbers of girls that came..is increasing!!!!
our youth cell had a MOVIE NIGHT!
the movie was nice..meaningful~but till now i dun know the name of the movie..haha..LOL
something to do wif music~..music teacher~passion for music~..love their own instrument~..
it is about how a teacher taught his students when one of his student nearly give up her clarinet (MS LANG).. and oso how a father deal wif his own child which is boen deaf~..
is really a nice wan..

SUNDAY
Sunday service of cz~...
hmmmm???
O~...Cell leader meeting at 5.30pm
we were all disccusing the events that are coming up soon!
1stly - YOUTH ALPA starting from 3 of April..
All Saints' Cathedral Grace Hall~
2ndly - MV Night
29th of MAY
All Saints' Cathedral Hosanna Hall~
frens...u guys are most welcome to JOIN US~..is FUN!
(this is where everything hilang)

really looking forward with all these eventss~~
looking forward to YOUTH CONCERT too...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today we had a pronunciation class..
really funny la...dun know how to explain but really have a great time in this class..
pen...pan...
sin....seen....
is only how u pronounce certain word..
haha..so okiee~
is about time i stop writing..getting more n more crapsss dy..haha

o yah!!...i got my sunglass dy~...whhheeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment