Monday, March 29, 2010

Looking back~..

Was "facebooking" than suddenly
"POP"
a lil chat box came up and it was my ums fren..
we chat for a moment and suddenly he wrote
" sorry arrr if i hurt you last time "
than i was like.....hmmmmmm..okayyy~~

Looking back..
yup...for lil misunderstanding we never talk to each other for quite a while..
he helped me a lot while i was having my DOWN period
he drive me around when i really need a transport
he talk to much sometimes when i try to tell him something..
but is okaayy~...tat is his way

Thank God that the "lil misuderstand" din really affect our friendship..
but that period of cold war really not a happy period..
well..all this not gonna happen anymore..

Everyone seems to think back their past
and *snap!
they woke up and realize that what they do in the past is so silly and childish!!
well..i'm also one of the gang~..
I wasted so much time in unnecessary things and neglected my precious time hanging out wif my own friends..i'm sorry ba fren~...
and oso my studies but thank God that i get more than 3 pointer la...
*phheewwww
but tat is not good enough for my grade..
Will truly put more of my attention in building my music passion
everything oso to do wif music!
find a husband also must love music..hahahahahhaha....
ooopsss~...shhhhhhhhhhh...
hahahhaa...





No comments:

Post a Comment