Wednesday, May 11, 2011

3rd DAY of short hair

Today is my 3rd day enjoying my new hair. (ooopsss...)
For me how i get loose with all those sadness n emonesss in the past, CUT YOUR HAIR!!..
Change a new look, change everything that u can to improve in future~.. i'm learning so hard to change myself to become more "JIAN QIANG".

No more sad post in FB, no more emo post in FB!
aLL GONE!!...
b'cz of u, i learn to wake up!
b'cz of u, i learn to balance myself for not falling down again.
b'cz of u, i have learn to be STRONG!..."JIAN QIANG"
so....u help a lot...
and one more thing~!!
B'cz of u, I CUT SHORTTT my hairrrrrr...hehe...
wanted to cut it since last time, but no guts!...
I have full of GUTS liao~...uisheh!!
so...go happy with your life!..appreciate the people around u...
Love n cherise~..
for certain reason, maybe friend oso we can't be..but i will owez remember u in life..
all the best in future. CIAO~..

No comments:

Post a Comment