Saturday, May 14, 2011

STRONGER!

Writing this in d middle of waiting for our flight to Penang.
Flight delay from 5.10pm to 6.20pm...haizzzz....BIASALAA~...

With the sudden delay of flight, make me have so many free times.. Well... i've tried so hard not to think, not to expect anything from u...Where i go, there sure have our memories, no matter how small detail tat memory can be..but there always your face popping out in my mind. Sometimes, i felt so unfair, i felt so being used. But in the same time, i felt tat she is oso hurt. Tat makes me even down. Y? do u ever think before saying words that is always being so important in life. The words that u say really affects a person.
I know u too long, understand u too long.....
Memoriesss and past never can i forget in life..
All i can do is to be MORE STRONGER each day~..
not to be the JINN tat is so naive believing s easily.

God...
u know my weakness, YOU know how i feel everyday. YOU know how i learn to be STRONGER each day just to improve myself in future~.. GOD~.. YOU know my struggles, YOU know how i try my best to live better in life without his sms'sss...
GOD.. no matter what i have done in past.. YOU still love me...
GOD...give me strength o cope all those struggles n

GUIDE our trip to PENANG n KL..
bless our family having great time together....THANK U LORD..
NOW~...remind myself again...
BE MORE STRONGER each day~!!


No comments:

Post a Comment