Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kat & Leigh's Wedding + Muaa BIRTHDAY!!


Just came back from KL~..
Had spend some times with my family and also relatives in Penang n KL~..
This time went back to Penang was to attend my cousin's wedding.
Well~..TaadDAhH~...
our newly member in
LEE's family~.
.
Before the day i went down to KL, i had a food poison~..OH great~!!..
I vomited till nothing i can vomit dy~..
Thanks for my uncles and aunties that was so concern tat nite..
My dad n mom n not forgeting my sis.. also balik balik go to the washroom n ask whether am i okay?
And also someone that still care although we oni can contact thru sms tat time.
Thankss for those concerns~..

This year's birthday falls on the day i'm in KL~
so nothing much happen. Same as all tho
se years~..
Birthday is the only day where u get meaningfu
l spamss on your FB wall~..
I am happy tat some friends call me up during my b
'day~.. Jia vei & Nelsquare~!!..
n also to somebody (u know who u are)~..thanks again for remembering my b'day~
You still owe me so many presents~!!...
all collecting dust in your house~..
LOL~..=.="
well~..is okay~I'm already "man yi" n oso happy
...THANKS~

o yea~...not forgeting presentsss~....
Thankss to kwan yi, yen yee n wai ling for their presents..i used it a lot during my trip to KL..
That is wat i wanted to buy in KL, but no need dy..hehe...
Kun yee~...love your gift too~...will shift new wallet soon~..keke...thanks dear~..
N the othersss~
Vic, chee yung, Tian lung, nev, fred
, ( GUYS alwayss )
...u guys belanja me food during the upperstar dinner~..(celebrated earlier b4 going to KL)
n a sudden b'day cake.
I so pai seh tat time. I tot tat cake was to the other ppl's table, manatahu it came closer to me~!!..LOL~...i clap so loud lagi tu~...( i tot it was other ppl's cake)..
Well~...thankss guyss~..
* p/s Mr CTY~ aka my k-go~..u still owe so many p
resentss a...u dun forget..keke..
What i need now is to just put my focus on my studies n just do my best in everything i can.
As for the old JINN...BYE BYE~...never to come back again...
AND
say HELLO to the new JINN~..
As now, my fren is trying to build a band. and i'm one of the member~..hehe..HAPPY~..
i will just put my mind in it~..
compose songs!..yeah~!!
watever izzit~...
YOU~..thanks you very much for everything~..i'm happy now~!!..


No comments:

Post a Comment