Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm so PISSED OFF!!

the whole day gone quite smoothly until my fren col me up, well.....i'm not interested in direct selling, wat up line, downline...i'm not really into this type of thing...wat amway, cosway watever way la...i join in member of amway is because i can get member price for everything i buy, but not until the stand of working for them, tat is me..i just don't have those interest..accept it!...

"jinn, 我觉得你很弱" i'm weak? weak in wat sense? i'm not weak, i just don't want to offense u...i just dun like to offense other ppl, so i giv in although i don't like it...but u taking advantage of it...o come on...n then again she say i dun knw how 2 make my owb decision, my parents have to make it for me..o come on!!!..... i do make my own decission, tat is i'm not going to work for amway la...different parents have their different ways of bringing up their own child, yr parents n my parents is just different types....no matter what i still rely on them, my school fees i still have to rely on them, although i still can work but still we r still under our parents umbrealla, not everything we must rely on them but if we have to talk a bout buying products, u still have to ask for yr parents permission rite??? bcz the fact i'm not working, i'm not earning money yet...cz i still have to study....well, u just don't seem to understand this simple matter...

the conversation gone quite far until she say tat music is oni my hobby, oh come on, she know tat i'm taking music coarse, wat is father spend so much money in my studies of music for? oni hobby??? u can use yr brain ba...think wise la....if both of our relationship can b screw up just bcz of this type of problem, i rather pull out frm amway n get our friendship back, no point bz of little things n we spoil our bonding together....i tought u understand me, we know each other since primary 1...thx for caring and stuff, but accept it, i just don't have the passion on doing this..my passion is in music line...plzz...i don't want to loose a fren just b cz of this little damn thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment