Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today...



Today i follow my sis to ASC, well i have to be there because my dear father went to enjoy his MALAYSIAN OPEN in KL and i still don't have a driving license, cnt simply drive the car..so i terpaksa ikut my sis to ASC, actually thank God my sis start work quite late so i can follow her if not i will b following my mom n its like 6.30 in the morning have to leave the house..is like O no no no no...i can't wake up tat early...haha.. So both of us have our breakfast in ASC cafe, around 10am something, all the student in ASAA run down..wow....let me think back whn i'm still in primary 1..hahahhaa...just can't wait to hear the RRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!....the recess bell...hahahahahaha....but of cz i never run to the canteen, i take my sweet time..hahaha..
around 10.45om like tat, my sis went off to work n i went to the ASMA(All Saints Music Academy) n practise my pieces, ooh noo~~!!...my grade 8 Trinity exam is just 1 month times, i'm so scared n still cnt get used wif the skul grand piano, the grand piano's touch is very much more different than the electronic piano, so really quite difficult to biasa..haha..but i really must try my VERY BEST!!..hahahaha....
well, suppose to go tengok wayang around the noon time wif julian but manatahu dia col bilang tidak jadi...ishk ishk ishk...haha...but is ok, so i have time to eat lunch wif my mom....hhaha..wow~...very full, the aunty gave so much....hahha, after that.. i spend most of the time in my mom office...luckily i bought my lappy there, but canot on9 cz line got problem, haizzz....but tengok wayang there lor, n oso took some ss pic..hahahahahha...Around 2.45pm like tat, my mom send me to Concept music to have my piano class...hahahahhaa...
Tonite i was ask to ganti Sammy in playing the piano for this Sunday service, so went to worship practise, worship practise was great!!..ahahahha..however, zhe hao n me very fast forgot what we should play..ahahhaha...funny....but the overall was nice n great..hahhahaha...after that, my sis come n fetch me from her caroling practise, and we headed to Damai to have our DINNER...hahahaha....sms'ses Julian whether wan go minum a not but no reply frm him so hahaha...he miss it..hahahha..

Well...i think this is the longest blog..not really interesting but am sure i'm improving..hahahahha.....yea..blogging...o ya!!....1 thing i forgot to put in is.......A boo n me keep on asking elaine to create blog and must finish by TODAY b4 she can sleep...ahahahhaa...kejam ler.....hahaha...3 of us must have blog the ma..hahhahaha..
ok la...i think i'm going to get sick..haha..got flu dy, n a slight sore throat...God must heal me..Amen....
wow~~!....tiba tiba heavy rain this...hahaha..ok..gtg now...see u again in the next blog..hahah..nitezzz~~!!

1 comment:

  1. i know i’m a little off topic, but i just wanted to say i love the layout of your blog. i’m new to the blogegine platform, so any suggestions on getting my blog looking nice would be appreciated.

    Voice Instructor san matio

    ReplyDelete