Sunday, October 4, 2009

woke up very early cz i need to serve in the Sunday worhip, need 2 be in church before 9am..today i felt different form the usual Sunday because my dad is not in the house, he was in KL, coming back to KK tomorow, ooopss i mean tonite..pass 12am dy..haha..
So we arrived church just b4 9am n the BM service just finish, wow...wat a right timing..haha...so we set up our individuals istrument n sound check...."testing testing 123', "HALLELUJAH!!!", "PRAISE THE LORD!!!"....this lasted for few minutes n than we start our practise..haha..the whole practise was ok, n than we start sharp at 10 am....the whole worship was really GREAT!!...keep up the good work for GOD teams!!...yeah!!!!!...the service ended quite early, so we have our lunch in Damai( as usual)...hahahaha...we invited A BOO 2 join us but the mother wan to wash car in karamunsing 'sun bian' kai kai lor...hahaha..tats y she bought her new white shoe..hahaha.my sis and me oso bought our new own shoes in Belle..the shoe shops next to uncle biscuit..go n have a look, very nice their shoes especially heels..hahaha..i boought a pair of heels n oso a pair of shoes looks like roman empire sandals...love it soooo much..hahahahaha....

after tat...we went home n my mom went to have her exercise in kompleks, my sis n me wanted to go around 5pm to jog, so its not sooo hot but too bad we slept and din set our alramed clock so we ocerslept till my come back n see us lying on the floor..hahahhaha...well....gonna replace back tomorrow morning..hope can get up early..hahahaha...

well...we really crack our head whr to have our dinner, cz last day b4 my dad comes back, must eat something tat he dun like..hahaha...so mom suggest organic food( hmmmm????), my sis suggest shabu shabu( wow~~!!...but still hmmmm????)..well i'm thru of giving suggestion cz moz of the time i giv them suggestion n now ngiak liao...hahahaha...but to cut the craps short, we end up eating in upperstar cz the organic restaurant off...hahaha...so we really do enjoy ourself n one thing i frus is i forgot to bring my camera wif me, n i don't get to take picture wif the delicious food~~~....owwww~~~...o well,, the food are nice...but they can b even better...haha..i shud bring my cam...haizzzz...~~....
after that we went home around 9pm, n we watch some tv programmes in channel 107..NTV7..hahaha..named is i think "GLADIATOR UK"..ya..something like tat..my first time watching it..haha..is ok ok la...but still end up infront of my lappy haha..n write this..haha..so yup, tats today..n i think tats all for 2nite...stay tune to my next blog..wakkaakakka...nitezzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment