Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nervousss....

TRINITY Exam grade 8 is getting nearer each day...n its likee (counting dayss....1..2..) OMG!! 3 more daysss....WOW!!...time really flies lor...Oh no~~...heart beat getting faster n faster now, OH NO!!! NERVOUS dy.....huhuhuhuhhuhu.....

Actually i was ask to take this external exam next year May because my teacher said i was not prepared to take this year November..because the beginning of this year i used most of my time preparing for my final exam in ums, got ochestra presentation in Sandakan and Labuan...There is final exam's pieces to practise..so really neglected my grade 8 exam....So, teacher really suggested tat i shud posponed it to next year, but if i really pospone it to next year i might have to waste another thousands for fees...so...really crack my mind to think, i wanted 2 take it next year cz at least i have more time to prepare myself but for my parents, they wan it to finish this year, no more waiting dy...cz they know me more, they know tat i wont really concentrate on practising till the last minute n than oni start burning "LATE OILS" u know wat i mean? it will be the same thing..all wasted.....

So...my parent n teacher gave me challenge to take this external exam this year which is Nov, 3 more days....i really do practise lotzz compare to last time..hahahaha...

One thing i'm struggling now is the TOUCH..I biasa using the electronic piano which is more lighter than the upright piano, but this Trinity exam is required to use the GRAND PIANO to take this exam...

Well...i really have to leave it all to God...i mean to take away the nervous in me and the fear too...am really DAMN NERVOUS NOW....belum go in to the exam room i oredy getting so nervous and scared..apa lagi sitting infront of the EXAMINER????!!!...AARRGGHHH....so scared la....this exam is going to affect my future as well....huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment