Monday, November 2, 2009

RELIEF

Phew~..wat a relief now...Exam over dy..not going to think much of how i did, i did the best for months of preperation, is not perfect though but i'm RELIEF!!..hahahahahaha.....

Well, now........will probably start working in ASMA( All Saints Music Academy) next week.., hmmmm....first time working in my whole entire life~, not to sound so EXAGGERATE la but is TRUE lor..hahaha...anyway..i'm taking a week rest n than will going to start NEXT WEEK...hahahaha...
still quite blurr wat to do n dun know wat the schedules are..but something tell me tat tis work going to b a tough wan cz is towards the end of this year..hahahaa....haha...

Well, 2days blog is quite short cz am quite tired..hahahaha..well, i'm going to straighten my hair 2mrw, suppose to do it wof my sis but as " I'm working" liao...wahaha...so "WUI" to say tat word dy..hahahahhaha..so dun really have the time 2 do 2gether..hahaha...so ok..nite every1..

No comments:

Post a Comment