Monday, November 30, 2009

Happening Monday~ Parent's 29th Wedding Anniversary


Got up not really early, teman my sis to do something and have lunch in???? dun knw how 2 say tat place, is nest to damai..haha..eat curry..hmmm? betul betul full..haha

House no current lor...haha...hmm? actually not no current la, my house fuse tripped..the whole afternoon i taught was not current, can't on9..can't watch tv, only can sms and talk in the phone..and oso SLEEP....luckily is raining outside if not lagi PANAS lor..haha..the main point was it was not no current but FUSE TRIPPED..haiz...got to know it afther my dad was curious why our neighbour got current..so..ya~..tat is how WE KNOW..haha..

Today was my parents 29th Anniversary~..hahhaha...so make full use of the "taught it was no current time" to edit pic for my parents..simple editing oni la...cz not really pro oso..haha...and wait for them to come back and go yam cha in GIANT and when home and mandi mandi and go out to have dad and mom wedding anniversary dinner in damai upperstar, wanted to go to Lintas new upperstar but the whole lintas was blackout~..so...switched to Damai Upperstar..have a wonderful time and got to ask my dad to show his many types of emotion look so i got to take some snaps of it..hahhaa..funny..cz he never play like tat d..wakakkaa.


Towards the end of the dinner, i taught i heard my sis saiy " I very kenyang o, Jinn u finish the drink la", so without hesitation( is tat how it spell?)...i finish the drink straight away n say" WAH!..very full o"..hahaha..n than sit back and watched the football..haha..suddenly they o laugh so loud lor...alamak~...actually my sis still wan to drink d mango smoothies d lor...but i taught she say she want me to finish it..doink~...sorry la~...hahaha...









OK~~...tat all for today~~..got to wake early to work tomorrow~..hehe...first time working..haha.."sam pa po"doink~...hahahha..

No comments:

Post a Comment