Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First day working~

First Day working, not really nervous cz is in a compound that i felt comfortable in..hhaha..so..got there really early, have breakfast wif my sis in the cafe and get to work at 9am sharp~..hahaha...
nothing much to do cz first day there, got to know how 2 write resit, students pay money...o ya~..thr is a korean mom trying to tell me his son pay for double lesson..haha...i dun know how many times i say "Pardon me?'..n "sorry?"..."come again"..haha...serious..u can see how many times i dununderstand cz "Koreanglish"....means korean's english...she consider better than other koreans i guess..haha...but luckily she is a nice and preety mom and thx for repeating..haha...
1 thing i forgot to do which is~~~.....I DUN KNOW Y I DIN TAKE ANY PICURES? i shud have lor....haizzz..~~~...well~..will remind myself tomorrow..haha..neway, quite tired tonite, so ya..turn in early..haha...cz tomorrow need 2 work....doink~~...( aiseh, finally can use tat sentence dy)...wakakakkakakkaka

1 comment:

  1. hey girl, aiyo.. that's y u need to go learn KOREA bah!! :P

    ReplyDelete