Saturday, December 26, 2009

dissapointed again~

Heavenly Father, i felt so dissapointed again... LOrd, i really dun wan to give up tat easily..I know i must honour my parents, but i oso wan to have my own decissions..
There are teachers from U... advice me if i can get a better music school GO FOR IT!
another bachelor graduate told me the same thing...but i just dun dare to tell all this to them..Lord.. Guide me Lord, no matter what feelings overwhelmed me dun care whether is sad, anger or even hatred which it shoudn't be in me, i hand it ALL to You Lord..

Year of 2010 is just few more days apart, NEW YEAR is a good start to prove myself that i can take care of myself!... I have to rely in God's strength, my own strength can't pull me any further but with the help of GOD i have faith tat i can!!

THank U LORD!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment