Thursday, December 3, 2009

3rd day of working~

Today is my 3rd day of working, well....things are more easy when u continue doing it...so today i can tell u all tat i can do things more fluently liao..haha..So..hmmm? nothing much to say but i do spend time chating wif one of my lecturer which had just resign working as a lecturer in UMS and come to ASMA and help up uncle Ronald..well...i heard a lot of rumours about ums..hmmm? nah~..nothing to say much about ums, cz i can't b tat bad writing down everything here...hahaha...
Well..i really wanted to just fullfill my dream...but no matter what, i pray tat God can lead my way and help me find a better college. What i have to do now is just concentrate on my work and concentrate on God's ministry..1 thing i have to learn is how to do things wholehearted for God..i must really put my heart in it whenever pastor or reverand or even bishop ask me to play piano in any serivces..dun care whether its a senior citizen service, wedding or even funeral service i must use my heart and do it for God..i must learn!!...
wow~...still have the strength to update my blog..but now really feel like sleeping...yaaawnnn~~....hav to get early again to work...NITE every1..~

2 comments:

  1. not asking God to lead your way... but leading you in His way...

    Somehow... i felt that something is not tat rite here...but anyway... will see how it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i understand the first stanza but not the 2nd stanza

    ReplyDelete