Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Craving since young~

I've been craving to study in KL since young, afther the day i saw my sis packed her luggage, list down wat to bring to KL..doing things to prepare herself to study in KL..tat sort of make me wanna experience those type of feelings..looking at her walking into the departure hall really make me wanna cry though i none stop crying whn i know she is leaving me for so long..haha...well..no joke..misses her so much..
Well...i really do want to experience studying in other places where u have to go on your life without your love one's help..is not tat i dun like them to help, i rely on their helps..When i study in UMS, i still have excuses and stuff to say " NVM, my parents is near by oni ma, can la" or " Mom, i forgot to bring.....can u help me to bring over to UMS?"..doink~..is tat suppose to ba happened?
Well...I really hope this few months of working can really change my whole attitude and let my parents have the trust in me..Nah~...i really have to b patient and let God lead the way...
Heavenly Father please guide me the way..Thank u Lord..

No comments:

Post a Comment