Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Recover dy~










PRAISE THE LORD tat my sickness is getting better each day, ya~...the flu and the cough really got me an annoying nite..but all this not gonna be a matter again..haha..

Afther start working as a church stuff under a music department in my church, i can really feel the tiredness that i have especially after the DIG DEEP camp..

DIG DEEP camp was AWESOME~!!...GOD is doing GREAT THINGS in tat camp, first day of tat camp, u can really see those youths like no life to join this camp, not all la but u can see during worship time, not most of them jump and sing praise wif full of enthusiasm( did i spell the word right?)hehe..

but PRAISE the LORD that the 2nd and 3rd day, the LORD had stir up their hunger and stir up their passion once again!...n ya~...really see big differences..

I once again being touch by the Holy Spirit~ The 3rd night was a nite tat i'm not playing the piano for the worhip team, so really can seat thru and bring ministered by the Lord. The Lord had forgiven my sin again..the Holy Spirit just overwhelmed me tears..haha...ya..i cried, cz i really feel so sorry to GOD..i prayed tat LOrd forgive me and guide my path again..

" Lead me each day LORD, closer to you...."
ya~...really a great experience of God's presence again..


n ya~...got some new friends especially the FCC'sssss....haha...the "LAME tEAM"=.=""

hahahhaha....really a fun gang to hang out wif..

early morning absorb the lameness from tat "LAME TEAM", until me myself oso jadi lame dy...haha...


so..ya~..a fruitful camp..and oredy plan for next year DEYC 2010!... is in KOKO retrean centre!..haha...is in 29th Novemeber..if i not mistaken la..haha...

hmmm? dun knw whether tat time got class ka?? or not..hmm? but i can go sure go d!..i think the atmosphere will be more different..haha...

Ya!!...get excited bout IT!!!!!


more pics to come...very slow o the line..

No comments:

Post a Comment