Saturday, November 28, 2009

I never Know!!..DOINK~

OMG!!...I never thought it was him...is this guy name David Chiw added me in facebook, he look familiar...soooo soooo familiar..so i decide to just add him and see his profile, but still can't remember who this guy..trying to ask him so many times but i forgot, once i remember he is not on9...doink~...

Hmm....whr to start??

I know this guy since form 1, and his name is not David but Franco, so tat's another thing tat comfuse me..he can say is those really lazy type of guy..not oni lazy but like to "ngia shi" type of guy la...like to pinjam duit, not those 1 or 2 ringgit type o, is those 100, 200 riggit type of borrowing..dun knw all this are true a not but my friends all is his mangsa..so they told me..


I had really a bad experiece from him, dun knw whether to laugh or to get angry of this..During my 13th birthday which is form 1 la...u know la...asalkan got any1 birthday sure kena splush water la, egg la even flour..doink~..wth, wanna do cake meh? haizz...

Well, i'm one of victim, i tried my very best to run afther school end but this CTY which is my k-go straight away go n splush water to me lorr..tat is so not GOOD...afther he ran out of water, i tot i'm free from this war so just walk down d stairs wif wet pinaform(4got how to spell liao)..haha..luckily not wearing baju kurung..of not~~...haizz..

I olmost reach ESSO station n than this Franco suddenly throw FLOUR to me..OMG!!..he go n buy flour in the sundry shop n run towards me n throw it on me~..walao~..i'm so PISSED OFF ler...hahaha...but until now, i can't forget this type of "surprise"..hahaha...so, is good oso la


Well, David chat wif me in facebook but is sort of lagging chatting in facebook so i asked him to chat in msn n ya...we chat and oni i know he is the FRANCO tat i know...wow~...he change a lot, whn i say change a lot means A LOT!!..haha..first, he slim down a lot compare to last time, 2nd, his english improve lots and he when to singapore and work, and there is where he change his lifestyle..n i think is a good thing..haha


Soo..we chat quite long in msn..asked him so many qustions cz really long long time never met and he suddenly dissapear during form 2 i guess..so know a lot bout him, now he is a hair stylish in Damai...tat is good...proud of him, at least he continue persue his life..not like other guy they dun know how 2 love their life, haizz...pity of themm..ahhaha...

so ya~..so happy to know this guy and i like wat he say which is " FRANCO DIE LIAO, DAVID IS BORNED"...hahaha...goood goood..hahha...


so..this is the new DAVID!!..hahaha

4 comments: