Tuesday, November 3, 2009

hair kena "IRON" liao~

I straighten my hair TODAY!!...yeah~~...


Actually my sis n i plan to get up early to eat breakfast together d, but both of us canot get up so early, so terpaksa my sis straight away send me to the salon lor...sit infront of the mirror four hours..haha...on n off need 2 rinse water..hahaha....i finish 3 老夫子 comic book and 2 chinese magazine..wait wait wait....Finally is over paid and go and find my papa go and eat lunch, oo..we saw aunty Aileen, haha...so funny, the daughter really look like the mother..hahahahha....a boo a boo~...wahahahhaha.....well...very happy to "IRON" my hair..hahaha...will probably cut short my hair next year...got months to prepare myself, shud b ok d la..hahahahaha....



as usual~~....SS time~~....hahahahhaha



ooo ya~~....webcam wif my dear A boo~~...heheheheh....aiya..canot see the mata la~~..she put mascara ba tat..wakakakakkakaka.....


going to help somebody upload pic, so funny, he shy shy pulak....wakakakakkaka....dun shy shy la..wahahhaha...

6 comments: